Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Hello!

So a few weeks ago I had a shoot with Beneath the Gown for a gorgeous feather corset, designed and created by Josie Jolon, paired with a skirt for a different approach to wedding gowns.

Emily Denny of the Jennie Fresa Beauty Library spent a full 2 1/2 hours doing makeup and hair for this wild adventure. Trust me, I looked nothing like myself. Wait until you see her artwork!

Carrie Roseman was happy to be able to shoot this idea-come-to-life. The set was the Diane Birdsall Gallery in Old Lyme, CT. The artist for the set (Camomile Hixon) had a wonderful room set up as a winter wonderland, and I can tell you first hand that they achieved their goal. There was about two inches of loose glitter covering the floor... Emily and I were loving it.

These high fashion photos are going to be great.

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment