Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lingerie Shoot With Raw Photo Design & Beneath the Gown

Hi all!

I had an amazing shoot with Amber and Eric from Raw Photo Design on December 1st. The shoot was for a new line of italian lingerie which can be found at Beneath the Gown in Clinton, CT (Owner Josie Jolon). The line is absolutely beautiful. I feel honored to be able to model these pieces of art.

Makeup was done by Jennie Fresa of the Jennie Fresa Beauty Library. She used her new line of loose pigments which were stunning. She is also working on a brush line which I fully intend to take advantage of!

Amber and Eric were wonderful! I felt comfortable and at ease with my favorite music playing in the background (even if I did have to lay upside down for 20 minutes). Thank you so much guys. I recommend them to anyone who is looking to do a classy Boudoir shoot for the upcoming holidays.

Can't wait to post the photos, stay tuned!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment